SARS-CoV-2 and SchoolsFrom the April 29, 2021 PAC meeting, slides for the presentation by Dr. David Goldfarb are available.
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Australian educational settings: a prospective cohort study
- Infectivity of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 in children compared with adults
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 Transmission Risk in Educational Settings
- Increased mortality in community-tested cases of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7
- No evidence of secondary transmission of COVID-19 from children attending school in Ireland, 2020
- Susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Children and Adolescents Compared With Adults